Traveling solo? Busy friends and stuck in really tiny apartment? Wanting spend some time alone?
Do not worry, even in an overwhelming city like New York there are plenty activities you can enjoy on your own and forget about the crazy routine. These are the top 8 on our list:
- Get inspired in the Metropolitan Museum of art, visiting the MET museum is on the top of the list, for every single visitor. This majestic museum features 5,000 years of art. It can take longer than a day to get through all of the exhibits. During Coronavirus, you need to make a reservation online in order to get in. To read more about this place Click here.
2. Check out the DUMBO area, Between creative street art decorating the walls of these cobblestone streets, the stunning views of the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges, and the unique retail stores, you may never want to leave! Finding a spot to watch the sunset around here is not hard!
3. Get Lost in Grand Central, this eccentric New York landmark can not be unnoticed, everything about this place is absolutely thrilling! To learn more Click here!
4. Grab a delicious cup of coffee! With indoor dining closed, New York City’s coffee shops aren’t the same kind of community that they used to be, however it’s still possible to find some amazing places to get great coffee at.
5. Read a book in Bryant Park, This fantastic park is centrally located near: Times Square, the New York Public Library, the Morgan Library, and Grand Central Terminal. The perfect place to appreciate the city.
6. Go thrifting: yes! this is one of my favorite things to do in NYC, specially in the Williamsburg area in Brooklyn.
7. Bike across one of the bridges in the city, We recommend avoiding the Brooklyn Bridge at all costs, since this one it’s always crowded, but there are way more options to contemplate.
8. Have lunch in an outdoor restaurant! New York city has amazing restaurants with exquisite food and drinks, sitting outside and enjoying the view can be a very fulfilling experience.