From a quick bite to a whole meal, Miami Beach posses several options on restaurants and coffee shops; the neighborhoods boast eateries that source fresh local seafood and flavors, offering the finest cuts of meat, variety of cuisines, styles and seasonings. How can you go wrong at a street full options?
If you need some recommendations, these are some places, you would love:
- La Sandwicherie: Serving scrumptious sandwiches in Miami Beach since 1988, this place showcases the best French savoir-faire, as they call it; selling sandwiches, salads, smoothies, shakes…
2. Cachito Coffee and Bakery: offering the best “in-house” roasted coffee and freshly-made dishes and pastries. The perfect place for coffee lovers!
3. Ocean’s ten: with a bar fully stocked with liquors and wines from around the world but with TVs and the best live events, making this the best place to eat, drink and have fun at the same time!
4. Jalapeño Mexican Kitchen: Mexican restaurant serving traditional eats paired with wine, beer, huge margaritas and great atmosphere.
5. The Tavern at Oceanside: The menu includes fresh seafood, juicy burgers, homemade pasta, farm-fresh salads, strong coffee, full bar, and more. With amazing customer service and really fulfilling portions.
6. La Sombra: a side pool restaurant with a tropical vibe, the perfect spot to enjoy cocktails and sharable bites with a romantical scene; channeling 1950s Cuba.
7. Manolos: is family-owned restaurant was founded in 1930 in Burgos, Spain. The specialty recipes have been handed down from generation to generation, offering numerous dishes at very affordable prices.
8. Sazon Cuban Cuisine: the most delicious Cuban food in Miami Beach with a warm atmosphere, the perfect place to have a family dinner!
9. Taquiza: is a traditional Mexican taquería. They serve tacos on freshly made blue corn tortillas and other street fare.
10. Dolce Italian: exquisite Italian traditional food with an unique taste, this beautiful place is part of LDV Hospitality group and also the winner of the 2015 Accolade “America’s Best New Restaurant”.